smallsmallbaker.I admired this talented blogger who always baked beautiful and delicious cake and cookies..
Ingredients (makes 60 pieces)
Adapted recipe from here!!
125g butter ( I used unsalted butter)
40g icing sugar, sifted
125g potato starch
80g all purpose flour,sifted
1 tbsp cocoa powder or more
1. Beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in colour.
2. Sift in potato starch and flour, mix to form a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into 2 equal portions, add 1 tbsp of cocoa powder to 1 portion and knead well.
4. Divide the plain dough into 60 pieces and the chocolate dough into 60 pieces.
(Or you can just pinch a bit of dough from both plain and chocolate dough. But make sure the combined dough are of roughly equal sizes.) Roll into small balls to form marble pattern.
5. Arrange on lined baking pan and press lightly with a fork (dip the fork in water after each press to prevent cookie dough from sticking to the fork).
6. Bake in preheated oven at 170 deg C/335F for 15 mins, upper rack (need not bake till cookies turn brown).
About the Author:
Hi!! My name is Lesley and I'm a simple SAHM(stay at home mom) who currantly live in Long Island,New York with my daughter Mishu and hubby Eliot .I'm Malaysian who live in US and A for many many moon and I'm also a person who love to eat, cook and bake. If you have any suggestions ,questions or comments please feel free to email me at beachlover1917(at)yahoo(dot)com. To know more about my life or my kitchen you can always hop over to my other 2 blog.