2 tub of 8oz mascarpone cheese
2 tbsp of Kahlua coffee liqueur
8 tbsp of sugar
600 ml of heavy cream (1 qt)
1 cup of strong brewed coffee
1/4 cup of dark rum
48 lady fingers
4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 lb fresh strawberry ( 1 1/2 punnet)
2) In a second mixing bowl cream the mascarpone, coffee liqueur and 4 tbsp of sugar
3) Fold the whipping cream into the mascarpone cheese and set aside
4) Mix the coffee and dark rum. Dip lady fingers into coffee mixture and place in the bottom of the baking dish or spring form pan.
5) Spread some cream cheese mixture over the ladyfingers and dust with cocoa powder.
6) Dip some ladyfingers into coffee mixture and repeat step '5' again.
7) Cover and refrigerate tiramisu overnight.
8) Just before serving decorate it with some cocoa powder or fresh fruits.